Revit Architects/Assistants AJ100 IMMEDIATE Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Microstation, Revit, Rhino
- Job Reference:
Do you want to work for a global practice which prides itself on its progressive approach and outstanding work-life balance?
Are you keen to expand your Revit skills and work on unique world-class projects?
Do you want to join a friendly, collaborative and dynamic multi-national team?
Are you immediately available?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you cannot miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading Architecture and Design Studios based in South-West London.
Skills and experience:
- Part II / Architect Qualification
- Advanced Revit (essential)
- Advanced Rhino (essential)
- Knowledge of Microstation (desirable)
- Concept Design experience / Presentation skills
- Sports/Entertainment/Large-Scale development experience
- Long-term contract (6 months+, with a possibility of a permanent role)
- Immediate start (exceptional candidates with a notice period between 1-2 weeks will also be considered)
- Excellent hourly rates (£16-20 p.h., negotiable)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.