A large global AJ100 firm situated in South-West London is seeking for motivated and dynamic Revit Experts for a long term contract (6 months+).
This is an opportunity of a lifetime for ambitious and driven individuals to join this thriving multicultural office that is now on the cusp of reaching a milestone of re-writing the rules of Arena/Entertainment Design.
They are looking for talented visionaries with following skill-sets:
– Assistant/Architect, 2-3 years PQE, Revit + AutoCAD OR Microstation
– Assistant/Architect, 2-3 years PQE, Revit + AutoCAD, large-scale Commercial experience
– Assistant/Architect, 2-3 years PQE, Revit + Rhino + 3DS-Max
– Assistant/Architect, 2-3 years PQE, Revit + Rhino + Grasshopper, Arena/Entertainment/Stadiums experience
– Part III/Architect, 5-6 years PQE, Revit, RIBA Stages 3-5, Arena/Entertainment/Stadiums experience
Do not hesitate and apply today to take part in a groundbreaking project that is set to become one of the most influential and impressive immersive Entertainment/Sports venues in the world!
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.