An up and coming design studio in East London, has an opportunity for a BIM Coordinator with excellent Revit to join its practice.
They are an award winning architectural practice, with a really interesting range of projects, and our studio is a positive and friendly environment. They deliberately have no specific design style. They create individual, beautifully considered designs for people and places.
They are looking for a Revit BIM Coordinator to create and manage the production of Revit content for specific architectural projects within the practice.
- working with the wider project team to create and manage Revit models for projects
- creating and managing the production of Revit content
- applying and managing office BIM protocols and Revit standards
- acting as a Revit expert within the project teams, and the go-to person for Revit related queries
- being approachable and dealing with occasional ad hoc queries
- fully conversant in Revit
- proficient in developing 3D models and producing drawings using Revit
- knowledgeable of BIM and its integration into the design and detailing process
- a background as a qualified architect, or architectural technician, or architectural technologist, is essential
- experience of working on UK projects
- passion for new technology
- ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- fluent in written and spoken English
- knowledge of other architectural design technologies a plus
- knowledge of industry standards for BIM useful (eg PAS1192, AEC guidelines)
- Salary Package £40,000 to £48,000 (DOE)
All of their projects are underpinned by our passion for sustainability and a similar ethical guiding principle would be welcome. Get in contact with Rommel @ ADREM Group Ltd.