A rare, once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the world’s top design-led architectural studios!
A forward-thinking and ground-breaking studio based in the heart of London is looking for talented and autonomous individuals for 3 months (with a possibility of going permanent).
Architect/Designer – Person Specification:
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Part II, III or registered Architect
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Modelling families and detailing in Revit
- Capable of amending/reviewing drawings
- Previous experience of documentation production
- Autocad + Adobe CS : Able to produce information with guidance for client and statutory sign-offs
- Immediate start – interviews are being held this week
- 3 months, with a view to extend or become a permanent employee
- Hourly rates start from £20 p/h and are negotiable
- You can expect to work 42 hours per week on average
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.