A vibrant and growing studio based near Oxford Circus is urgently looking for a talented all-rounder with an eye for detail and superior space planning ability.
This highly-regarded firm specialises in large-scale Science, Laboratory, Research and Higher Education projects. They provide excellent work-life balance and opportunity to grow within their business.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and be a RIBA Part II, III or an ARB-registered Architect.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Revit skills (essential)
- Space planning experience (essential), ideally within Science, Laboratory, Research, Healthcare OR Higher Education projects
- Excellent graphic communication skills
- Liaison and Coordination experience
- Long term, rolling contract (6-months+) with a view to go permanent
- Hourly rates £20 – 25 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.