RIBA Part 2 – AutoCAD – Design Flair – High-End Residential Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A world renowned architectural + interior design-led practice that specialises in high-end residential & hotel projects on a national and international platform has the opportunity for a passionate RIBA Part 2 to join their award-winning team. Our client has built a reputation that is admired by architects and interiors designers world-wide.
This would make an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for that progressive career platform with a highly influential design-led studio, a dynamic & energetic working environment in City of London and the prospect of working across the globe!
We are working exclusively with this client to introduce a creative RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant to join its London office to provide architectural support for a variety of architectural projects at different work stages under the guidance of the senior members of the team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- RIBA Part 2 Architecture degree
- A minimum of 12 months’ professional experience in an architectural practice working on high-end residential or hotel projects, in the UK (highly desirable)
- Able to competently use AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Studio Max etc
- Ability to draw elegantly by hand
- Innovative approach to design, high level of visualisation skills and an awareness of design style