We have a range of opportunities available for experienced architectural assistants and recently qualified architects to join a global studio in Central London.
You will gain immediate exposure to one of the most exciting London based projects to have been announced in recent months. You will also garner experience working on a state of the art entertainment venue that incorporates a range of spaces from workplace, hospitality, leisure, food + beverage to interactive public spaces.
No one day will be the same as the next, with a varied workload you will collaborate with leading architects and interior designers to push the boundaries of conventional design.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with design strategy, concept design and the production of detailed working drawings.
Other requirements for these positions are as follows:
- You should have full proficiency in either Revit or Rhino, ideally both.
- Previous experience working to the highest level, ideally with a global/leading firm
- Clear communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a productive team
- Ability to use various software to communicate strong design concepts
Please contact Carl Nevel with an up to date CV + folio containing relevant work samples in order to be considered for this post.