An amazing opportunity available for a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant to join a multiple award-winning design & build company offering perfect project exposure for RIBA Part III accreditation.
This firm is revolutionising the residential industry in the production of bespoke, high-end projects, with a focus on innovating contemporary sustainable architectural design (including Passivhaus). You will be based on-site in Oxfordshire, managing the construction and delivery of an award-worthy commission.
- RIBA Part II accreditation (or ARB equivalent) – Essential
- Confident & assertive communication skills – Essential
- Excellent verbal and written English – Essential
- Revit (BIM) software proficiency – Desired, not essential
- Previous experience working on site – NOT REQUIRED!
If you are tired of churning out planning applications and building regulations drawings, or are simply lacking latter stage project exposure for your Part III, then jump on-site with an award-winning firm and become a part of a new residential movement!
Please submit an up-to-date CV to Reece Nevel in order to hear more about this opportunity.