Sales Associate for Luxury Renowned Interiors & Furniture Brand Job
- South West London, London
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A company that designs classic, high end bespoke interiors that incorporates antique and modern furniture and accessories for the luxury industry, are seeking a Sales Associate to join their friendly and growing team in London. You will be working within a showroom environment and will be expected to uphold fantastic communication and client facing skills.
The Role :
- Focus on developing relationships within the high-end residential, Architects & Designers, Specifiers and Hospitality market sectors
- Placing orders with suppliers, progress chasing
- Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients or new business development
- Identify and conduct weekly sales call opportunities
- assist with all aspects of the end to end sales process, from responding to enquiries, preparing quotes and invoices, taking and monitoring customer orders.
- Create brand and product awareness within the market
- Assist clients on furniture specification and project details
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client by face to face meetings, phone or email
- Maintain company culture and standard of excellence
Essential skills and Experience :
- sales hungry person who is dynamic within their approach to sales.
- previous experience in a sales support role within the furniture or interior design industry is desirable, but not essential.
- excellent client relation skills.
- strong organisational skills.
- ability to think through design problems.
- excellent communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English.
- excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- organised and professional, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on accuracy.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression with great benefits so please apply without delay to Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group.