Sales Manager Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An exciting opportunity to join one of the freshest new brands in the commercial furniture market. This start-up furniture company are seeking a Sales Manager to join their growing team to deliver profitable sales growth through actively managing existing client relationships and driving new business sales within the B2B and B2C market – focusing on building strong relationships with architects, specifiers, interior designers and consulting engineers involved in construction projects across retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate is an experienced sales or business development manager with a strong track record of sales and relationships with the UK A&D market.
- Relationship management – Actively build and maintain relationships with existing customers to maximise the value of these relationships and cultivate opportunities for further sales.
- New business development – Identify and build new customer relationships in key targeted growth markets generating new business sales.
- Strategic Development – Inform on company strategy and present and develop sales strategy, alongside General Manger.
- Market awareness – remain up to date with latest market developments and trends, including awareness of major construction projects and knowledge and insights on competitors.
- Project management – remain primary point of contact for all live projects linked to your customers, project managing from start to finish to ensure any queries are dealt with and the business remains specified on the job.
- Deliver sales and technical presentations to target customer groups – Identify opportunities to deliver CPD presentations to target customer groups, to maintain the profile, visibility and credibility of the business.