A successful international lighting company is looking for an experienced Sales Support person to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a few years’ experience within sales support in the lighting/furniture/design industry, a knack for customer service, and an itch for longevity and growth within a company.
- Point of contact for any incoming queries or communications for pricing requests, delivery delays, partial deliveries, and more via phone and email
- Provide quotes to sales team via internal software systems
- Source stock and merchandising samples from internal departments, distributing the samples to those requested within agreed timelines
- Source and distribute loan stock via the warehouse partners, including a full brief of items required, ensuring the details of the timeline, loan period, tracking and recovery are all correct and adhered to
- All aspects of order entry and account set up onto internal tracking tool, ensuring details are in line with organisational guidelines
- Track orders on internal system daily, tracking status of orders and updates as required.
- Submit delivery and installation forms to installation managers right after orders are placed, book direct deliveries with factory, ensuring the manager has the booking form, order acknowledgement, plan and quotation
- Liaise with account managers to find solutions to product delays using suppliers for temporary support
- Provide support to other operations team members as needed
- Experience within a similar support role within a lighting/furniture/design company
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage queries in a consultative and respectful manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident on the phone and email
- An eagerness to join a company which will allow you to grow and develop, ensuring longevity in your role
- Highly organised with extreme attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Advanced Microsoft Excel ability