Sales Support for Renowned Design Led Furniture Brand Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Sales Support for Renowned Design Led Furniture Brand
This is a well-established and prestigious firm that have been around London’s design scene for years. They are advocates of innovation and creativity within design and are looking for Sales Support staff to support their vibrant team. This is an exciting opportunity to be in a faced paced environment filled with creatives in a stunning studio in Clerkenwell, the design hub of London.
This role is responsible for providing support to the UK sales team in all aspects of quotations and order processing. The position will take ownership of the office based sales functions and act as the primary point of contact within the office.
Key Requirements for Sales Support:
- First point of contact regarding ALL client communications
- Quotation support to the Sales Team using systems
- Responsible for sourcing and distributing samples for the showroom manager, marketing department and relevant clients
- Source and distribute loan stock ensuring details are agreed and adhered too
- Monitoring profit margins to ensure profit retention
- Raise requests for any special requirements
- Manage sign off for all orders
- Monitor and maximise profit margins
- Tracking orders
- Monitor and oversee all orders
- Completing snagging forms
- Liaising with account managers
- Provide workload support
Please get in contact with Gemma Naylor (Creative Support Specialist) if you would like to hear more about the role!