Sales Support Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A design-led furniture manufacturer are seeking a dynamic Sales Support person to join their team. This role would be ideal for a graduate with a few year’s experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing organisation, working in a friendly and creative team environment, with excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the ongoing expansion of their business, they now require an exceptional individual to join who has a genuine passion for furniture design.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Support
- Provide support to the sales function of the business where ever necessary
- Process and develop new sales leads within agreed time lines paying attention to customer care
- Produce and follow up on quotes
- Assist with all aspects of the end to end sales process, from responding to enquiries, preparing quotes and invoices, taking and monitoring customer orders.
- Client facing meetings (capable to hold their own)
initiate and maintain detailed record systems electronically
- Placing orders with suppliers, progress chasing
- Schedule and manage deliveries and payment
- Handling inbound calls and phoning out to existing customers to build loyalty
- Manage and schedule diaries
Key skills for Sales Support:
- Sales hungry person who is dynamic within their approach to sales
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Sketchup skills are essential
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings
- Excellent client relation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to think through design problems
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team
Currently offering an attractive industry leading salary, of which will be dependent on experience. Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor at Adrem.