Senior Account Manager Interior Design PR Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An international PR Agency specialising in high end Interior Design, Architecture and Lifestyle Brands is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their beautiful new studio office in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious public relations professional to make their mark and become a significant figure in the business. The successful candidate will have experience working in or for the creative industries such as architecture, interior design, furniture or product design and have a good understanding of UK media, PR strategy and the mythology behind it. This role will have you working alongside the London Director, managing whilst she is travelling and therefore someone who is looking for a step up into more of a leadership role would flourish.
– Generation, implementation and documentation of Public Relations strategies and campaigns.
– Communication with media and other relevant third parties of client’s messages, with editorial coverage, media partnerships, and sponsorship as well as marketing initiatives expected to be procured as a result.
– Secure key client editorial, through media pitches, one-to-one meetings and ring rounds to key target publications.
– Identifying story angles and creating PR tool and advising client on creation of materials for media purposes.
– Event project management and execution.
– Client communication and management, to include regular and frequent meetings or conference calls, monthly activity status reports and the fulfilment of ad hoc client requests.
– Representation of client’s and work to the rest of the company, alongside company Director.
– Building and maintaining strong and collaborative relationships with client, media, design events/fairs and all third party partners internationally.
– Media relationship management and building: to be a primary point of contact with the media on behalf of clients.
– Participation in brainstorming, preparation of proposals and attendance at presentations for new business.
– Working in collaboration with the team to manage and oversee all PR materials and media outreach.
– Working alongside management on diverse comprehensive tasks.
– Overseeing and coordinating periodical client reports.
– Budgetary duties and team management.
– Team management; identifying talent, team guidance, ensuring team efficiency and improvement, and the meeting of deadlines.
– Assistance in recruitment process for interns and junior employees.
Salary dependent on experience.