An entrepreneurial Architectural practice has been carving out a name for themselves in the luxury residential sector. Due to their every-growing presence and successful repeat business, they are now seeking an excellent Senior Architect to join their North London studio.
Specialising in high-end residential projects their forte for bespoke homes has attracted the interest of a lot of media, awards and clientele alike. This is a great opportunity to join this expanding practice. With the thoughts of establishing their main office with the addition of a Senior Architect, the right individual will have to have excellent communication and business skills. Collaborating and managing consultants and clients alike will require a certain amount of confidence and professionalism which comes from years of experience of delivering excellent projects and meeting client needs.
The right person joining this practice will have evidence of the following:
- 5 years post-part 3 UK experience – delivering projects across all RIBA Plan of Works Stages 0-7
- Experience in construction and technical packages – preferably in high-end residential projects
- Software requirements: AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Google Sketchup are a must. Revit is desired
- Business acumen, ability to network, represent the studio, it’s ethos and objectives
What benefits could you receive?
- Salary bracket £45,000 to £50,000
- Generous annual leave
- Market rate work pension scheme
- Progression plan in place to develop your career at the practice
Get in touch with Rommel @ ADREM Group to discuss the role in further detail.