Senior Architect Job
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Senior Architect / Hatfied, Hertfordshire / Salary up to £100,000 p.a
Fantastic opportunity to join fast growing design and build company.
They are looking for an ambitious Senior Architect to help shape the company’s growth and direction.
The successful candidate will be RIBA Part lll qualified, with at least 4 year’s experience working on fast track fit outs.
They will join a team of energetic & focused specialist collaborating to produce and deliver innovative office design.
On offer is a very generous salary, bonus and career progression with continued training alone side an excellent work/life balance.
- Experience in a highly respected UK design practice, working on commercial office retrofit schemes.
- Experience must be in contemporary commercial interior design, but also some experience of external alterations e.g. façade interventions, extensions, roof conversions.
- Ability to demonstrate energy, motivation, take responsibility and deliver consistently under time pressure (within reasonable expectations). Excessive overtime working will not be imposed; we expect our employees to have a healthy work / life balance.
- Ability to take a lead role on projects and coordinate all aspects of a design proposal. Particularly the ability to take a loose verbal client brief, refine the brief intelligently, and generate creative concepts, within project objectives and constraints. Then overseeing development of the design through to sign-off, and some oversight during the construction phase.
- A keen interest in global architecture and culture, but with the ability to reference and relate this to the project in hand to enhance the proposal.
- Preferably will have excellent presentation skills to confidently present schemes to clients in person. Excellent command of English language required.
- Expected to be proficient in relevant design programmes and able to learn new software as required. The company currently works with Autocad, but is looking to progress to Revit. Experience in Revit would be beneficial, but not essential.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing business, please contact Ann-Marie McLeod