We’re working closely with a highly design-focused architectural practice who are currently looking for an experienced Senior Architect or Associate-level Architect to join their team in Manchester on a full-time permanent basis.
This practice boasts an enviable portfolio of sleek and innovative buildings, with an exciting variety of scale and value, from stunning one-off new builds to large healthcare projects and urban developments – both UK based and international.
This firm offers full software training to their new members of staff and use a wide range of software, predominantly Revit and AutoCAD.
As Senior/Associate Architect, you will need:
- Strong design skills
- Ambitions to progress to Associate level and above
- Natural leadership skills
- A willingness to be open-minded in your approach to design and way of working
- A proven track record of working on projects across all RIBA stages
- A varied portfolio of delivered projects, ideally including healthcare projects
The successful Senior/Associate Architect will receive:
- A competitive starting salary (depending on level of experience)
- A generous benefits package
- Instant exposure to a range of interesting projects
- A clear track for progression within the company
- An energetic, close-knit working environment
This is a lucrative opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an established practice with a forward-thinking approach to way of working. If you are a creative, experienced Architect with natural leadership skills and a strong portfolio showing your individual design development, this role may be ideal for you.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity, so don’t miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or simply get in touch to discuss further – my contact details are on the Adrem website.