One of the UK’s fastest-growing, design-led studios is on the lookout for an experienced, ‘hands-on’ architect to design, manage & deliver an array of high-value projects.
The successful individual will take the lead on concept design and presentation for a range of cutting-edge projects, from medium-rise, mixed-use residential schemes through to large-scale urban developments, education facilities, workplace commissions and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for a design-led architect to take ownership of complex projects. You will work directly with the client from the initial brief, taking the project through planning, construction and on to completion.
- 4+ years post RIBA Part III/ARB experience in UK practice
- Strong hand-drawing & presentation skills are essential
- Revit (BIM) software proficiency (highly desired – training provided)
- Ability to develop and mentor junior staff (delegating work where required)
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion (£10million+ in value)
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience for this position and would like to become an integral member of a passionate and exciting studio please get in touch ASAP!