I’m currently working with a long-standing client of mine, an international practice with over 100 years of experience designing and delivering complex projects of numerous typologies.
They need a Senior Architect with strong design skills to join their team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. My client needs someone who will be confident dealing with clients, leading teams and spear-heading the design of projects.
Projects: Education, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail, Commercial
To be their next Senior Architect you will need:
- Medium-large scale project experience,
- Project experience in the residential, education and mixed-use sectors,
- To have an understanding of Revit (BIM),
- To be fully versed with UK Building Regulations,
- To be particularly strong front-end, however with experience across all the RIBA stages,
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas verbally, through CAD and hand-sketching.
You will be given:
- A competitive starting salary,
- A generous benefits scheme,
- Scope to progress quickly to Associate level and above.
Please apply by sending your up to date CV and work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, suitable applicants will be contacted with further details. Or, you can get in touch with me directly for a confidential chat – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.