My client is a vibrant, dynamic practice that are looking for an experienced architect to join their team as soon as possible in Central London.
- An architect with at least 5 years’ post Part III?
- An expert when it comes to tender and construction?
- Experienced with façade detailing?
- Proficient with Revit?
- Experienced with being responsible for D&B external packages on site?
- Interested in workplace design?
You will be responsible for the external package of a £100M commercial project based in London, which is about to go on site. You must be experienced at stage 5, but also confident front-end as following this project you will be working at early stages on international projects.
This practice offers competitive salaries, amazing benefits and a stunning location to work in every day. If you’re interested in hearing more about this architect opportunity, please send your up to date CV and relevant work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or get in touch with me for a confidential chat – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.