I’m currently looking to speak with Architects based locally to Birmingham with 3 years’ post Part III experience and a passion for conservation and heritage projects.
We are working with one of our key clients, a top AJ100 architectural practice who are looking for a Senior Architect to join their team in Birmingham on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly established and prestigious practice in one of their smaller offices where you will become an integral member of the team and play an important role in the growth and development of the office.
As Senior Architect, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on projects, managing them from inception through to completion
- Liaising with clients, contractors and colleagues, ensuring communication is maintained and clients’ expectations are met
- Managing your own workload as well as overseeing junior members of the team, organising and managing project teams, checking their work before it’s submitted and assisting with mentoring
- Produce high quality reports, presentations and visualisations
You will need to:
- Be a fully-qualified Architect with a minimum of 3 years’ post Part III experience
- Ideally have AABC or SCA accreditation, however if you aren’t already accredited already you will need to be willing to work towards this – full support will be given with achieving this
- Have a pedigree of experience in conservation and heritage projects, an interest in ecclesiastical architecture is also highly desirable
- Have strong design and technical skills
- Have a strong knowledge of traditional construction
- Be fully proficient with AutoCAD (essential), a working knowledge of BIM/Revit desirable (training offered if necessary)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a confident and personable individual, able to effectively liaise and build rapports with clients, contractors and various other industry professionals
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Architect with a passion for historic buildings to join a leading AJ100 practice, gain accreditation and take on a senior position where you will play an integral role in assisting the Associate with the growth and development of this office. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and exposure to a variety of iconic projects ranging from small local jobs through to projects of national significance.
Don’t miss out on this Senior Architect opportunity and apply by sending your CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or simply get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role – my contact details can be found on the Adrem Website.