Senior Architect / Team Leader Job
- West Sussex
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is a successful multi-disciplinary practice with a number of UK offices covering a variety of sectors. They are looking to appoint a commercially astute Senior Architect to lead, develop and motivate the existing Architecture team. UK project experience is essential for this role.
- To be a role model / individual that younger staff would aspire to emulate.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own time and the confidence to make decisions and delegate tasks effectively to other staff.
- Experience of managing teams of up to 10 staff.
- Confidence in running projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to develop and manage personal relationships with key contacts within major client companies to ensure business targets are met and repeat and ongoing business is secured.
- Resourcing projects across the team.
- Implementing continuous improvement in quality of design, customer experience, programme planning, timeliness of delivery and productivity.
- Being responsible for the commercial aspects of running a team and their workload: e.g. team and project budgeting, project profitability, change control, client invoicing.
- In addition, the ambition and desire to work with the Director to make a major contribution to the strategy, brand and direction of the architectural practice and the wider multi-disciplinary business.
Salary is circa £50,000 – £60,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest or you’d like more information, then please contact Hedeel at Ascent for a confidential discussion.