One of our key clients, a highly reputable engineering firm with offices in all corners of the UK and across the world, has an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Business Development Executive to join and strengthen their BD team on a full-time permanent basis, and can be based either in Manchester or Leeds.
Our client is a top engineering firm that offers a range of services including (but not limited to) civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering and transport planning. They have a large portfolio of projects ranging in scale and value from individual buildings through to large redevelopments.
The successful Senior Business Development Executive will need to have an excellent understanding of the importance of marketing and business development in construction and how they can be used as powerful tools to enhance the profile of the business and achieve results. You will need to be experienced, intuitive and be willing to travel to other offices as required to attend meetings, events and conduct research.
- Providing business development support to work winners
- Using your expertise and market knowledge to provide valuable insights
- Coordinating, planning and implementing business development and marketing strategies
- Delivering business development and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Take on the role of main point of contact for all business development activity within your allocated markets
Key skills and attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and business development
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within a construction firm – architectural practice, engineering consultancy etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- Strong IT skills with the ability to conduct data analysis on a computer
The successful Senior Business Development Executive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package including a 10% pension contribution and covered travel costs, and excellent scope for progression.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply by sending your up to date CV or get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details.