An amazing opportunity for an experienced/chartered Landscape Architect to work on a £200m flagship international project.
This design studio is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced (5+ PQE) individual and is offering a highly competitive package, coupled with the opportunity to work on a flagship international project. Additional UK projects are also on offer.
- Be a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI) (highly desired)
- Have a strong and varied portfolio of both UK and international projects that you have taken from inception through to completion
- Be proficient with the following software: AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite. Revit & ARCGIS advantageous
- Have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time
- Have experience leading diverse project teams on a range of projects
- Be a confident and well-spoken individual
- Have an extensive and in-depth knowledge of masterplanning, landscape design and construction
- Have natural leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and mentor junior members of staff
- Have flexibility to travel to international project sites (fully expended)
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and a leading benefits package including (but not limited to):
- Car allowance or paid public transport
- Laptop + phone
- Salary & Bonus reviews every 6 months
If you match the above criteria and want to know more about this Senior Landscape Architect role, please get in touch for further details, or apply by sending your CV + folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.