Senior Client Manager – Product and Innovation Design, Putney Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A leading design and innovation studio based in Putney is seeking a Senior Client Manager to join their team. We have a unique holistic approach to design and innovation, which combines in-depth experience and up to date intelligence about people, markets and businesses.
This person will be expected to quickly occupy a role within the team by earning respect from peers and Directors and establish relationships with the client, other key parties and clear lines of project communication. This person will be working closely with Directors and Associate Directors to manage the project development and the day-to-day management of deliverables and will facilitate the introduction of new and efficient processes into the company.
* Understand clients needs
* Ensure the team understands the brief, objectives, timescales, milestones and allocated budget available
* Ensure that teams have all relevant project documentation including briefs, technical information, research feedback and client updates
* Generate timely and accurate key project documentation: agendas, timelines, contact reports and quotations where necessary
* Liaise with appropriate internal team members, suppliers and partners to ensure that work is being progressed according to schedule
* Ensure projects are adequately and appropriately resourced
* Be an invaluable member of the team – providing guidance, support and trouble-shooting as required
* Be aware of needs and priorities – using judgement on resourcing and timing
* Inputting into relevant parts of proposals and creating budgets in Paprika
* Monitor and manage budgets using Paprika and highlight any potential shortfalls in advance
* Provide finance team with billing projections: proposals and invoicing schedules, income splits per business unit and third parties, purchase orders and client information
* Ensure that invoices are submitted to aid cash flow
* Help organise all clients meetings and internal reviews
* Help with the preparation and organisation of any workshops, audits etc.
* Proven agency experience
* A degree in Product Design
* Excellent organisational skills and process management
* Project planning, scoping and priority setting
* Excellent problem solver
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good business and commercial awareness
An exciting and dynamic working environment awaits!
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.