Senior Consultant – Research Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Senior Consultant – Research / London / £55k-£70k / Permanent
Skills: Research, Design Direction, Ethnography, Project Management, Human Factors, Human Sciences, Ergonomics, Products, Services, Anthropology, Workshop Design
A design and innovation consultancy based in London are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to join their growing team of designers, engineers, model-makers and researchers. Working across multiple sectors in the UK and internationally to help drive and build the research service and actively secure new and repeat business. The studio is renown for applying a holistic approach to ensure product success, covering all aspects of design from insight to delivery their human-centred approach to design ensures innovative and rewarding experiences. This is a very exciting opportunity to join an ever growing team with great scope for advancement and professional development. Salary is dependent on experience. If you would like to find out more please apply today.
THE SENIOR RESEARCH CONSULTANT ROLE
- Work closely with Directors and Principles to develop and present a compelling Human Sciences and Research service to clients.
- Work closely with design teams to plan and implement qualitative research.
- Build long lasting client relationships and frame proposals.
- Understand the market and competition.
- Oversee and manage global product activities.
- Project planning, fieldwork, data analysis and reporting.
- Analyse findings, translate and report insights that shape design and business strategy.
- Planning and facilitation of co-creation and creative workshops for clients.
- Project management of projects in line with quality system.
- Consult with clients and develop successful business relationships.
- Solid theoretical or practical grounding in ergonomics, human factors, anthropology, psychology.
- Practical research experience.
- Visual design capabilities advantageous.
ABOUT THE SENIOR RESEARCH CONSULTANT
- Knowledge of future social and marketing trends.
- Excellent presenting, written and oral communication skills.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Experience managing a team.
- A passion for understanding people, places and cultures.
- Enthusiasm for design and innovation.
- Ability to demonstrate:
– Contextual Research
– Ethnographic techniques
– Workshop design and facilitation techniques
– Human Factors / Ergonomics
– Usability evaluation