Due to a large number of recent project wins, an award-winning international Irish architectural practice I work closely with is seeking to add a Senior Design Architect to their team in Dublin on a full-time permanent basis, to take on the integral role of Project Lead. Previous experience of working in Ireland isn’t essential as training will be provided, but you must have UK experience to be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Design Architect:
- The opportunity to take the lead on iconic medium-large scale residential and commercial projects, ranging in complexity
- Revit and AutoCAD training
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- A dynamic and friendly working environment
You will need:
- To be RIAI / RIBA registered
- A strong level of experience working on residential and commercial projects
- An excellent working knowledge of UK or Irish building regulations
- A strong portfolio showing individual design development
- The natural ability to build strong rapports with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural leadership skills
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly – or get in touch for a confidential discussion.