Senior Design Architect Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray, Vectorworks
- Job Reference:
Salary circa £50 – 60,000 per annum
Our Client is a respected award winning design studio who are now looking to appoint a talented and creative design leader to join their thriving practice. They are seeking an individual who can both oversee junior team members and manage multiple projects. A natural design flair is key to this role and the ability to showcase conceptual ideas by freehand sketching, or the use of 3D packages.
Employee welfare is high on the agenda, so if you feel you have the required credentials and are keen to join a fun and sociable team where you can truly make your mark on the design side, then this could be the ideal role for you. In addition you will gain a work/life balance, but still maintaining an exciting portfolio of projects. A number of these are large scale commercial developments.
The position requires:
- A fully qualified and registered Architect with 5+ years’ experience, ideally within the commercial sector.
- A dynamic and talented individual with strong creative skills to improve on the design profile of the practice.
- An ambitious and driven Architect with the willingness to be “hands on” in terms of drawing and designing, in addition to managing and being supported by a small team. Someone who can lead by example.
- A calm, measured and collaborative management style.
- Proven all round experience at all stages of work.
- Freehand sketching skills, or the ability to use SketchUp and V-Ray to show concept ideas, in addition to a working knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD or Vectorworks).
The successful candidate will have come from a recognised design focussed practice with experience of the London commercial market sector. The appointment is envisaged to be at Senior Architect level with opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please get in touch with Hedeel Aljezairy or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.