Senior Designer for International Fashion House in Stockholm Job
- Stockholms Län
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Revit
- Job Reference:
A rare opportunity to join an eminent fashion House in Stockholm as a Senior Architectural Architect has emerged! This renowned haute couture label have a renowned reputation for beautifully crafted, contemporary stores which are the epitome of style mixed Scandinavian modernism with a quirky edge and are seeking an Architectural designer to work closely with the Brand Director to create, develop and execute flagship stores that align with the brand, design and customer experience strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional design skill and a flare for interiors as well as Architectural design. You will have significant experience in the design and delivery of top end, high spec projects preferably in the retail sector and be a dynamic and extremely creative designer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop conceptual architectural studies in keeping with overall brand concepts. Such studies will be reviewed by the Concepts team.
- Create schematic design and design development (DD) packages for new and renovation projects globally that are then handed off to Project Managers for construction. Such packages may include prototype details, material specifications and MEP concepts;
- Review layout and design/construction information about proposed store, submitted by outsource teams. Insures compliance with design criteria and submission requirements. Works with the Concepts team as needed to review this information. Provide alternate layouts and design suggestions where relevant so that the project will enhance the brand image in the best way possible.
- Relay all comments back to outsource partners
- On some projects, a role of lead Design manager is performed. This would include determining and organizing information for meetings with internal staff members, working with outside architectural, lighting consultants and contractors. Schedules must be created and monitored with all parties.
- Review and mark up of shop drawings is required during CD phase and some site monitoring may be required.
- Travel as needed to coordinate construction issues and review completed shops around the world;
- This position is highly collaborative and will demand a great team player;
- This role requires a strong creative and conceptual background, as well as the “on the ground” experience to carry concept into built form. It is also essential that the candidate have good taste and well-versed in modernist architecture;
This is an incredible opportunity to not only work for an exemplary brand but also to live in one of the most cultured and pristine cities in the world. Relevant candidates should not delay. Contact David at Ascent for a confidential discussion.