My client is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join their exciting team in Central London. The successful candidate will have worked successfully on projects from conception through to completion and will have lead a team on a project with the highest standards.
- Managing projects efficiently so they run to programme and budget
- Prepare concept designs
- Prepare concept presentations
- Prepare detail drawing packages
- Maintain a high level of communication with directors
- Manage time and work load responsibly
- Proven site experience
- Minimum of 6 year’s proven experience in delivering exceptional design
- Minimum of 3 year’s proven experience of leading teams of at least 3 members
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Establish client relations and ensure future project collaborations
- Excellent standard of both verbal and written English
If you are interested in finding out more for this Senior F&B Interior Designer role, then please get in contact with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.