Senior FF&E Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Senior FF&E Interior Designer / London / Salary £37,000 – £39,000 / Permanent
Leading global design consultancy is looking for a Senior FF&E Designer to work on a variety of projects. As Senior FF&E Designer, it is crucial you are competent in working with minimal over-seeing, producing a high quality of work.
Experience in delivering FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects (eg hotels/cruise ships) is essential, as well as impeccable organisational, research and communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the Senior FF&E Interior Designer:
- Enthusiastic, creative and organised Designer to work on high-end marine interior design projects
- Liaising with suppliers and working to a client’s needs and aspirations
- Project involvement is from conception through to completion, you will join projects at a variety of stages along the way to form these dynamic and fast-paced roles
- Assisting the team in keeping the library and layout area tidy and functioning
Key Skills of the Senior FF&E Interior Designer:
- 8/10 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, and confidence in using an Apple Mac computer. Familiarity with navigating Vectorworks a bonus but not essential.
- An extensive understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, with a fantastic eye for the finer details.
- Experience completing specifications to a high standard of clarity.
- An ability to interpret a brief and design schemes for a wide variety of client’s tastes, brand identity or requirements.
- An ability to research for and create strong mood boards.
- An ability to create sample boards for client presentations.
- An understanding of controlling budgets, as well as an enjoyment of “problem solving” and fulfilling proposed concepts within budget.
- An ability to work as part of a larger team, but also independently on projects where required.
- An ability to hit the ground running and be self motivated, supported by their previous experience taking ownership of the FF&E on projects.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills, for succinctly communicating concepts and information to a variety of people involved in the project: in house, external 3D visual artists, clients and contractors. Strong English is essential.
It is also essential that you are able to travel (often at short notice) to locations within the UK and abroad.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Senior FF&E Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.