Senior FF&E Hotel Designer Job
- North London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Senior FF&E Hotel Designer | North London | Salary D.O.E
Leading hospitality design company based in North London looking for Senior FF&E Designer.
This company are leaders in the hospitality interior design sector and retain their reputation by continually producing opulent and highly luxurious paces within world-famous hotels. They work internationally and are a globally renowned and recognised firm. They have offices across Europe and Asia and are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to work exclusively in their FF&E department.
Their offices are spread over three floors in a fantastic property situated in a vibrant area of North London. The office itself is an amazing place to work. The projects are world famous and the company are a name that will hold tremendous value on any CV. However, it is safe to say that once you work here you won’t want to leave! The rate of returning employees is testament to how fantastic a company this is.
The Role will Entail:
- Working closely with Head of FF&E
- Producing FF&E concepts
- Working alongside the Project Manager
- Responsible for preparing schemes and mood boards for client presentations
- In charge of producing full specification documentation through to completion on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a related qualification – (Interior Design, Interior Architecture)
- Have an excellent understanding of the design/architecture industry
- Have FF&E experience in the Hotel sector
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience designing FF&E for hotels
- Have hands-on experience in the entire design process from conception to completion – experience delivering a project on site is essential
- 21 days holiday with a 1 year increase up to 25 days
- 5% Pension
- Private health care
- Opportunity to transfer to other offices of theirs around the world
Salary is generous and is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior FF&E Designer role, then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.