Senior FF&E Interior Designer for Luxury Interior Design Studio Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Microstation, Rhino
- Job Reference:
One of the most renowned companies that produce interiors that combine quiet glamour and meticulous space planning are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their growing and talented team.
You will have successfully led a team from inception to completion whilst demonstrating your proven skills at delivering exceptional design.
Role Responsibilities of the Senior Interior Designer
- Managing projects efficiently, to program and budget
- Managing and briefing design team on live projects
- Mentoring and assisting junior and middleweight designers
- Managing the procurement of FF&E products
- Building and growing existing client relationships
- Visualise and explain concepts to team members
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- Working closely with the directors, using initiative on new business opportunities and attending networking events within the industry
Key Skills of the Senior Interior Designer
- Ability to create and develop conceptual designs including the skill of using colour and texture
- Advanced skills in PhotoShop and possibly 3DS Max and/or Rhino
- Knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- Experience in using MicroStation or AutoCad
- Self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to manage time and work flow of projects efficiently
- Quality experience in dealing with suppliers and contractors
- Fully competent in producing detailed FF&E specification with costings, materials, finishes and sanitary schedules
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading names in the luxury design industry and to be an integral part of the companies growth.
If you feel you would be suited for this role please get in touch with Samantha Lunt.