Senior Graphic Designer Multidisciplinary Design Studio Camden Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Adobe CS, Cinema 4D, InDesign
- Job Reference:
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join a busy design studio, based in Camden, London. This team are an award winning multi-disciplinary design studio working across architecture, landscape design, communications, sustainability and planning.
One will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery to the client of one or more projects within the Graphic Design teams portfolio, to meet the external and internal project objectives in terms of quality cost and time, with a focus on the needs of clients and compliant with the studio’s quality and management standards and procedures.
- a relevant Graphic Design degree, or equivalent;
- extensive exposure to the professional graphic design environment with proven experience of working as a Graphic Designer;
- a proven record of creative delivery and people management;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, spelling and grammar;
- exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions;
- the ability to lead on projects from start to finish, to use initiative and to work autonomously;
- the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required;
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines;
- good awareness of design trends and creative thinking, as well as expert knowledge in graphic production process;
- strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- the ability to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for the studio, as well as their multiple clients;
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Indesign. Experience with HTML and motion graphics is desirable, but not essential.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.