Senior Innovation Consultant Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Senior Innovation Consultant / London / £60k – 70k / Permanent
Skills: Innovation, Strategy, Research, Service Design, Trends, Ideation
One of the fastest growing innovation consultancies in London are looking for a highly talented Senior Innovation Consultant to join their vibrant team. Their mission is to help some of the world’s largest and most ambitious brands create new products and services which anticipate the desires of consumers and sidelines their competitors. By looking at issues of growth through multiple lenses, they anticipate what consumers cannot articulate or have not yet imagined.
They are looking for an analytical Senior Innovation Consultant who is a keen explorer with a strong sense of ambiguity, possesses a professional gravitas and has an engaging personality, to lead and deliver well-defined innovation consulting engagements.
The role offers great growth potential.
THE SENIOR INNOVATION CONSULTANT ROLE
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team of consultants, researchers, analysts and designers
- Being the principle point of contact for major blue chip clients during projects
- Leading the analysis of trends, consumer desires, behaviours, and market dynamics to produce opportunity narratives for innovation
- Design and lead ideation and concept development workshops
- Develop new concepts and work with the team to provide a robust commercial evaluation
- Presentation of final concepts to clients
- This individual is expected to be a “face”, creating content, attending industry events and contributing towards account growth and new business activities with directors
- Writing proposals and contributing towards pitches
- Design and delivery of new proposition and service tool kits for in-market activation
- Design and lead prototyping and proof of concept programmes
ABOUT THE SENIOR INNOVATION CONSULTANT
- An MA in Innovation Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 6years experience working with innovation based consulting engagements
- Fluent in multiple research methodologies – Trend Analysis, Consumer Research, Competitor Analysis and Ideation Techniques.
- Experience in successfully leading a cross-functional team and managing senior client relationships
- Experience in delivering service-based consulting projects for senior executives in global organizations and as a result be able to demonstrate a mastery of visual storytelling.