Senior Interior Designer Job
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Amsterdam’s leading Hospitality practices are looking for a talented Senior Hospitality Interior Designer to join their highly creative team on a 6 month contract. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, to add stunning award-winning projects to their portfolio and to gain an outstanding company name on their CV.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- As a Senior Interior Designer you translate the projects briefings into strong concept designs.
- Flexibility to work on several projects at the same time is your second nature.
- You have continuous overview and feel comfortable with all stages of interior design.
- The concepts you deliver are daring and innovative and in keeping with the narrative style of the design studio.
- With your knowledge and experience you give guidance to more junior designers in our Interior Design team.
- You are experienced with designing custom fixturing, details and lighting layout and are able to produce finished plans, specifications, and material selections.
- You are at home working with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- As a proactive team player with excellent organization skills you add value to our team with your magnificent ideas that go beyond everyone’s imagination.
Essential key attributes of the Senior Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- 8+ years’ experience working on large-scale, high-end, international hospitality projects
- You have an obsession of getting every detail right and your captivating way of story-telling blows everybody away.
- Conceptual approach and experience in specifying FF&E and styling materials and colours
- Proven experience of guiding other designers
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Good understanding of consumer behavior and able to apply this to design concepts and narratives
- Proven experience with (VectorWorks/, Adobe Suit)
- Excellent technical drawing skills
- Skilled in free hand sketches
- Strong graphic aesthetic and ability to apply these to the built environment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Living in Amsterdam or willingness to re-locate to Amsterdam
- European working Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Hospitality Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.