We are closely with a leading, internationally-renowned practice who, due to a healthy pipeline of projects, are looking to grow their landscape architecture team by adding a number of talented, ambitious and design-oriented Landscape Architects on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Landscape Architect will:
- Have exceptional design skills with a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player, able to work well within a large project team
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, the Adobe CS and ideally Rhino and Grasshopper (not essential)
- Have international project experience (not essential)
As Landscape Architect at this practice, you will receive a competitive starting salary and extensive benefits including a discretionary annual performance bonus, professional accreditation support, yearly trips, CPD, exposure to a range of complex international projects and a friendly, family-oriented working environment to become an integral member of.
Please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.