Senior Product Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- 3DS Max, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Senior Product Designer / London / £30k – £32k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, 3D CAD, Concept, Solidworks, Rhino, Alias, Adobe, Showcase, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
An exciting and career defining opportunity for a highly talented Product Designer to join a multidisciplinary design firm, based in central London. This is a studio that collaborates with the world’s leading transport, aviation, furniture and consumer brands to deliver unique and valuable experiences. The successful candidate will be working on high profile projects for global clients, delivering everything from strategy to concept design, product development and refinement, within a driven and dedicated team of designers that are adept in devising solutions that enable their clients to achieve their goals in a way that’s innovative and inspiring.
If you feel you have what it takes and are dedicated to efficiently achieving the best results every time then please apply today.
THE PRODUCT DESIGNER JOB
- Propose and refine unique and innovative design concepts.
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to design and deliver exciting projects for some of the world’s most recognised brands.
- Take a leading role in the studios projects, ensuring the team meet key milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Produce visually engaging and compelling client presentations.
- Assisting Directors with design proposals for new business/projects.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- Researching markets, trends, user experience, and technology.
- Ability to tackle a wide range of projects.
- Interested in how things work and how to improve them.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Proven industry experience in product/furniture/transportation design.
- A strong degree in Industrial/Product/Transport Design from a top university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills, strong visual and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite.