Senior Project Architect Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
French Speaking Senior Architect For World Class Studio
We are looking for a talented and experienced all round Senior Project Architect to work on a number of high profile projects, in particular one in Paris, France. Fluency in French is therefore desirable for this position. This is a London based role for a world class architectural practice.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years post Part III, or equivalent experience working on international projects from Planning to Completion on site.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise effectively with your team, Consultants and Clients.
- You will have proven ability in running and co-ordinating a large team, in addition to experience with contract negotiations and writing fee proposals.
- You will have a strong design sensibility, both conceptually and in technical detailing.
- You will be computer literate and have extensive experience of developing architectural packages at all stages (planning, development, tender and construction).
- You will be dynamic, passionate, organised and logical and enjoy being part of a growing office.
- Proven experience of working in France and a good familiarity with their work stages is essential for this role, in particular stages:
ADP – Design Development
PCG – Technical Design, Building Control Submission and Production Information
DCE – Tender Documentation and Construction on Site.
We are looking for an Architect who is willing to commit the next 5 years of their time to playing a key role in the development of this prestigious project. Regular travel to Paris will be necessary.
Salary circa £60,000 per annum
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience specified and
include a copy of your portfolio to accompany your CV.
Contact Hedeel at Ascent for further details or a confidential discussion
regarding this role.