A unique opportunity for a Senior Project Architect with 10-15 years of experience within the following sectors: Conservation / Listed / Classical Architecture / High End Residential and Luxury Interiors .
My client is an award-winning Architecture & Interior Design practise specialising in design and refurbishment of high end luxury residential schemes in London.
They are looking for a Senior Project Architect with excellent client facing skills and a proven track record in managing teams of architects, technicians and external consultants.
In order to be considered for this role you must possess experience of working on Listed buildings and a good understanding of Classical Architecture and Classical Interior detailing.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of UK-based experience, ideally including Listed / Conservation / Classical / High End and Luxury Residential projects
- Expert knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Team management and project coordination skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to delegate
- Superior attention to detail and technical flair
- This is a temp-to perm opportunity
- The initial contract phase is between 1-3 months with a view to go permanent
- Hourly rates are negotiable and an equivalent of a salary around £60,000+
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Key words: architecture, interiors, listed, conservation, refurbishment, luxury, high end, residential, project coordination, team management