We are working with a key client of ours, a leading AJ100 architectural practice with multiple offices across the UK and overseas. They have a requirement for a Senior Project Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their Bristol office.
- A minimum of 4 years’ post Part III experience
- Ambition to progress to Associate level quickly
- Revit experience advantageous (in-house training is on offer)
- Education project experience essential – experience designing and delivering secondary schools, colleges, universities or private schools highly advantageous
- Experience managing a small project team and running multiple projects at once
- Client facing experience
- Able to take the lead on complex projects, ensuring clients are satisfied and projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Business development experience desirable
As Senior Project Architect you will be given a competitive starting salary and excellent scope to progress to Associate quickly. My client also offers an excellent benefits package plus extras including (but not limited to) flexible working, a beautiful refurbished office to work in, regular social events, continued learning and professional development and a discounted gym membership.
For more information on this Senior Project Architect role, please contact or apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group.