Senior Project Architect Innovative ‘Lifestyle Living’ Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Absolutely Amazing opportunity for a Senior Project Architect to make their mark on a hugely successful Australian based international Architectural firm on their UK journey. For the right person, there will be the ability to grow quickly in the firm and ultimately become a Senior Associate and run your own team ,with bonus and profit share. It is essential that you are driven, motivated and hungry with a desire to succeed and progress through a firm.
You will be part of a large international company with over 120 employees internationally. The UK arm of the business is a dynamic office focusing in assisted living and care in the UK. This is a World leading Architectural firm in the design and research of assisted living and care projects.
In order to apply for this role you will have be RIBA Part 3 registered with a proven track record of documenting seniors living or care projects in the UK.
It is also essential that you have:
– Excellent documentation skills, BS knowledge and Building regulations knowledge
– Client liaison and consultant liaison skills.
– Contract administration ability.
Your day to day role will be:
– Able to set own targets and work within the broader project program – setting goals and tasks for team.
– Providing documentation program and drawing schedules to Sydney / Malaysia office.
– Communicate with Australian / Malaysian teams and set goals and tasks for them
– Provide mark ups and guidance on the documentation to adhere to British standards and building regulations.
– Report to Principal as to weekly progress
– Liaise with client and project cost team
– Liaise and provide co-ordination for consultants drawings
– Check and sign off drawings produced by International offices
– Write specification and provide schedule of products to be used.
– Provide Interior design assistance with regard to procurement of FF&E packages.
There is an attractive remuneration package and bonus scheme for the right candidate. There will also be the possibility of travel to Australian and Malaysian offices.
If you would like to find out further details about the practice and the role itself, as well as information on specific projects that you will be working on then please get in contact with Beth Harries on the Architecture team in complete confidence.
Adrem are experts in Architect Jobs