A North-West London studio is looking for a Senior Residential and Hospitality Designer to join their team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and be passionate about interior design. This client-facing role will require a candidate with strong design and presentation skills to work on a range of projects in the UK and Internationally.
- Managing a team demonstrating strong management skills
- Communicating design ideas using hand sketches
- Use presentation software i.e. InDesign, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Revit
- 5 years UK experience
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high quality private residential or hospitality projects
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Site experience is required
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Residential and Hotel Interior Designer role then please get in contact with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying.