Senior Retail Architect Job
- Stockholms Län
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Do you fancy living in the vibrant, quirky city of Stockholm working with one of the best names in fashion?
We are currently working with an incredible, modernist fashion house to appoint an ambitious Senior Retail Architect, to be based in Stockholm, to steer the future design of their boutique stores.
If you’re adventurous, ambitious, with a background in design & retail/hospitality and are keen to find out more, please inquire or send through your CV below.
- Develops conceptual architectural studies in keeping with overall brand concepts.
- Creates schematic design and design development packages for new and renovation projects globally
- Reviews layout and design/construction information about proposed store, submitted by outsource teams.
- On some projects, a role of lead Design manager is performed. This would include determining and organizing information for meetings with internal staff members, working with outside architectural, lighting consultants and contractors.
- Review and mark up of shop drawings is required during CD phase and some site monitoring may be required.
The right person will have:
- 5/7 years’ minimum in a similar position in the Luxury/ Retail sector
- Strong creative and conceptual background, as well as the “on the ground” experience to carry concept into built form
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel as needed to coordinate construction issues and review completed shops around the world
- Aesthetic sensitivity and be well-versed in modernist architecture
If this Senior Retail Architect role is of interest to you then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey today.