Senior Retail Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp
- Job Reference:
The central ethos of this company is to create high quality design which is original, creative and practical. It is no wonder that the majority of their business comes from returning customers. This is testament to their consistency in creating excellent design. Their work is focused in the retail and leisure sectors, therefore opening a range of projects from salons to spas. Therefore, an excellent step for a highly creative and multifaceted senior designer.
The role will be heavily team based as well as client facing. The ideal candidate will have both attributes and will be happy working closely with other senior members of staff. The candidate must be able to comfortably and passionately pitch and sell design concepts to clients and designers.
Experience with fill stage design development is essential, from conception through to completion and delivery on site.
This company would like to gain an all-round understanding of any potential candidates and therefore it is advised to include the design process within the portfolio in addition to completed work.
- Has a background in retail and or leisure in developing new concepts
- Proficient in AutoCAD (If only uses Vectorworks, must have a basic working knowledge of AutoCAD)
- Excellent hand sketching skills
- The ideal candidate will be from a design agency background
- Full stage design and development skills from conception through to completion.
- Skills with new concept strategy
- Client facing
- Experience and confidence in pitching and selling concepts