Senior Revit Technician
Ideal candidates would have:
* 5 years minimum experience of delivering shell & core projects within a REVIT environment
* Deep understanding of typical envelope packages – unitised curtain walling/ brickwork on pre-cast panels etc / associated interfaces between elements
* Deep understanding of industry expectations & protocols for scoping Contractor Design Portion (CDP) elements (with an appropriate level of detail)
* Full working knowledge of the NBS & how it is applied to typical shell & core packages
* The ability to focus on your own workload as well as an awareness of the work of others.
* The ability to understand the requirements of and the ability to coordinate with consultants from other disciplines
Reporting to the Project Director, these competencies should fall within an overall ability to understand the complexities of three dimensional problem solving and still meet tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate would be available for immediate start. This role would be for 6 months with the potential to extend or go permanent.
You should be ambitious, thrive within a team environment, self-motivated & results driven.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Revit Technician role then please get in touch with Malaika Sellen-Ferere or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.