Senior Sales Consultant and Ambassador for Furniture Brand Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An innovative and research-led office furniture design company is looking for a driven Insight Led Experience Sales Consultant to join dynamic team in Central London. The Insight Led Experience Consultant will understand the research carried out by the brand to produce their innovative products and drive the sales team to reach sales targets.
- Insight-led experience sales role focusing on understanding and communicating extensive research into product design.
- Front-line sales role working with Field Sales Team focusing on winning high-volume projects as identified on CRM.
- Presenting and holding workshops to engage heavily with customers during important points within selling cycle.
- Mentoring sales people within assigned areas to build confidence and competence around insights-led selling.
- Increase sales performance with research based and in-sight led approach providing a creative, engaging and tailored approach to client.
- Be the point of contact when more advanced and complicated user issues arise.
- An assertive self-starter with an approachable character.
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Sales role within a relevant industry – architecture, design, furniture etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven managerial experience and an understanding of corporate working environments
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to pitch and present to large audiences.
- Ability to turn research into efficient strategies
- Knowledge of French, German or Arabic advantageous.