Are you able to both design and deliver exquisite Retail projects on an International level? For those of you looking at this with an Architectural Technology background, a few years under your belt in leading Retail projects and seeking an established practice, this could be your lucky break.
Your day to day will look like this:
- Work closely with the Architects and other building professionals to provide solutions on Retail projects
- Produce and manage high-end architectural packages using AutoCAD
- Support the detailed design process and coordinate design information with all relevant persons
- Liaise with appropriate authorities when producing documentation for statutory approval
- Produce, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used
- Carry out design risk assessments
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience as a Technical Architect (or similar) position
- Experience in large scale projects is essential, particularly retail, commercial and mixed-use projects
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and International regulations
- Superb written and spoken English
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Photoshop; experience with Revit will be an advantage
- A member of the CIAT/RIBA would be of advantage
Get in touch with Rommel to discuss the role further.