A large Architecture and Design firm based Central London is looking for an experienced and self-sufficient Technical Architect / Revit Technician with a strong technical ability and Commercial / Office / Workplace experience to assist them on a 14-storey Office/Mixed Use scheme.
This well-established and highly influential firm has been making a strong impact within the industry for almost 100 years! In order to be considerd for this unique role you must fulfil the following criteria:
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Revit (this will be tested during the interview)
- Previous experience must include Groundworks / Core, Multi-Storey, Multiple Stories, Commercial / Office / Mixed Use
- Proven track record working on RIBA Stages 3 onwards
- Minimum 5 years of PQE in the UK
- Until the end of March with a view to extend
- Hourly rates (from £25-35, negotiable, depending on experience)
- Immediate start
- Interviews are taking place NOW
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.