A busy Architecture and Design studio with international presence is currently looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join their ranks on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
This role would suit an experienced individual with the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of Revit (BIM), NBS Create and schedules to generate packages
- Previous experience within data centre sector
- Proven track record of running meetings between the design and contractor teams
- Preparation of reports and ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Health and Safety
- 2 months followed by a permanent offer
- Attractive hourly rates
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.